Fish in a tree

I think I am rooting on Ally that she will improve. I think Mr. Daniels is really helping Ally because he never sent her to the principle’s office. Also he never yells at Ally or marks mistakes on her papers. Ally’s classmates are really great to talk about, then there is Shay. Shay is the least likeable because she makes fun of many people and no one hangs out with her really. Ally helps out her friends Albert and Keisha by helping with their problems and getting their confidence. I do think it is like reality because the author told us about how much she struggled in school and I actually was in one of those situations. That classmate of mine had problems on a lot of problems in subjects and he tries his best on his work.

2 thoughts on “Fish in a tree

1. 3bobbyerms

I think you are right about Ally being helped by Mr. Daniels and Shay being EVIL. And Albert and Keisha.

2. 3seanerms

Jonathan yours is awesome i really like it. you really give out all the details in your blog I can really understand it. my favorite sentence is “Ally’s classmates are really great to talk about, then there is Shay”. I like that sentence because its true.